VvBN PhD-day: registration open!
Registration is now open for the VvBN PhD day which will be hosted in Nijmegen on Friday October 28th 2022.
Early bird registration is until September 12th. Join us for a day of inspiring key notes, workshops, talks and posters by your fellow PhDs! The key note speakers are Esther Tanck (Radboudumc) and Noël Keijsers (Sint Maartenskliniek). The theme of the day is ‘Moving together’.
In addition, we would like to invite you to present your work during the PhD day, the perfect opportunity to share your own research among peers. This can be either an oral presentation or a poster. The best talk will also be awarded a prize of €100,-. You can submit your research for an oral or poster presentation via the link: https://bit.ly/SubmissionVvBNPhDDay2022
- 09:30 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 11:00 Opening and keynote
- 11:00 – 12:00 Oral session 1 (4 presentations by PhDs)
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 – 14:00 Workshops
- 14:00 – 15:00 Poster session
- 15:15 – 16:15 Oral session 2 (4 presentations by PhDs)
- 16:15 – 17:00 Keynote 2
- 17:00 – 17:15 Award ceremony and closing
- 17:15 > Drinks
We invite you to present your work during the PhD day. This can be either an oral or a poster. There’s limited space for oral presentations (8 in total). Workshops will be announced later.
Location: Experience Center, Geert Grooteplein Noord 15, 6525 EZ Nijmegen
- € 50 – early bird for VvBN members until 12th of September!
- € 60 – early bird if you are no member of VvBN, early bird until 12th of September!
- € 60 – regular ticket, member VvBN
- € 70 – regular ticket, no member VvBN
We hope to see you there! Moving together – Without movement there is no change!
Click here for the registration form.